The March issue of the chamber newsletter is out. Check it out below.
- March 9 - VFW 12th Annual Chile cook off – 5 to 7 PM at the VFW
- March 19 – Chamber Meeting (9 am at Patchwood Plaza)
- March 21 – Business After Hours at Hillman Community Radio – 5:30 PM
- April 16 – Chamber Meeting (9 am at Patchwood Plaza)
- April 20 - Easter Egg Hunt - 12:00 Noon – at Medilodge of Hillman
New Beginning Ministries
For more information see the flier on page 3.
SEPTEMBER BUSINESS AFTER HOURS – MARCH 21ST
Stop by and enjoy some refreshments as you meet and mingle with other business owners. There will be a St. Patrick’s Day Theme.
Community Impact Meeting
March 12th - Tuesday
12 – 1 pm
We will be holding our second Community Impact meeting on March 12th at Hillman Community Radio. We welcome your ideas on how to draw more business to the Hillman Area.
Michigan Works will be having a Job Fair in Alpena on April 23rd. See the flier on page 4 for more information.
New Chamber Website
Our website has undergone a makeover. Please take a look and let us know what you think.
Build Your Own Website
We are planning to schedule a class at Patchwood Plaza where businesses can learn to build their own websites and blog. Please call us at (989) 742-2605 if you are interested.